Other Business Briefs

Safaricom Sale
The Government will sell 11% of Safaricom to raise funds to restruture Telkom Kenya. It (through Telkom) owns 60% of Safaricom, with Vodaphone (UK) owning the other 40%. (Nation Feb 22)

LSK Lunch
The Law Society of Kenya (LSK) will have its quarterly luncheon on February 24th at the Stanley Hotel. The Chief Guest will be Hon. Justice Aaron Ringera, who will speak on “Milestones in the Fight Against Corruption in Kenya.”