I was tagged by Riviera Owner Kahenya whose site you can now comment on:
– You must brag about the award
– You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
– You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
– Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
– List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on with the instructions!
1. Contrary to Kahenya’s suggestion, I don’t take the Google kool-aid; I don’t sing their praise or earn an adsense cent. Having said that they control too many aspects of my life (blog, e-mail, news-reader, and search), and whatever their motives, they are good hosts, caterers, and sponsors for skunkworks events in Nairobi
2. My tech skills are nonexistent – just basic HTML. I’m not a techie, most of my posts are written in Microsoft Word
3. I’m really not feeling my job these days
4. I picture myself as Mr. Patel, a shopkeeper, behind the shop desk running the cash register (and laptop) from a small duka on Kirinyaga Road. I need a kick start into entrepreneurship
5. I am jealous of the Ushahidi crew; nevertheless, I am committed that I will be a good director of that organization. You will invite me right?
6. Like Kahenya, I love flying and once thought that (from the right angle) Martha Karua was hot
7. I’m not good at forming friendships and have a rather small group of close friends
8. My family, my core
9. Several friends and relatives are reading this, but I don’t like talking about blogging in public
10. I try and answer every tag with a commitment that I will not take part in another and will not pass it on to other bloggers