Some of the Sidian loan products for entrepreneurs include:
- Retail business loans of Kshs 2 million to Kshs 10 million repayable over 5 years.
- SME corporate loans of Kshs 10 million to Kshs 300 million, repayable over 8 years.
- Chama Biashara loans – for members of chamas (investment groups) in which individual members can borrow up to Kshs 500,000 which are guaranteed by their groups.
- Kilimo Plus Micro – for farmers to finance land preparation, inputs, machinery etc.
- For individuals, there are both (i) emergency loans of up to Kshs 500,000 (repayable in one year) and (ii) check off loans up to Kshs 3 million for salaried employees (that are repayable over 6 years).
- They also have other loans for medical sector entrepreneurs (MCF Medium) under which the medical assets purchased can be used as collateral, for water service providers (Maji ni Maisha), for small (e.g. kiosk) entrepreneurs to buy business stocks (Jaza Stock Loan), and for tea farmers (chai loan).
$1 = Kshs 102