5 African Consumer Trends for 2014
TrendWatching has published it’s first Africa Trend bulletin featuring 5 must-know African trends to watch for next year. They include;
1. Faba (For Africa by Africa): Products for Africa such as in tech, food and fashion sectors, are best designed/built by Africans. E.g. BRCK
2. Mobile Roaming: The need for products and services for that assist in safety and convenience for people always on the move. E.g.BebaPay.
3. Civil Info-Nation: The need for useful information delivered in real time.
4. Africa (Collabo) Rising: African brands will engage in partnerships beyond a country’s borders.
5. Remotely Great: Even with the rapid urbanization of Africa, it is important to develop products that are useful in rural areas where majority of the population still lives.
Read the full report here.