Part I was about the inability to prosecute any big shot for committing a white collar crime and this was confirmed by Monday’s stunning court decision that undoes months of Goldenberg hearings.
– There’s an on-going Goldenberg trial in the high court, and the details are so complex, that it is hard to imagine how the judge is able to keep track of the proceedings.
– More ministers behaving badly and probably unworried about the consequences.
– Kamlesh Pattni appears to have mastered the art of stalling court processes.
– manager taxation and fuel
– manager technical projects/manager business enhancement
– licensed engineer
– equipment operator
– graduate engineer trainees
Apply to the group HRD 19002 Nairobi by 16 August.
Deputy commissioner internal affairs at the Kenya Revenue Authority. D/L is 18 August.
Regional business development manager Kenya at SAP. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 August.
Commercial development managers (2) at the Standard/KTN Group. Apply to the HRM 30080 Nairobi by August 10.