– Head of operations: applicants must have 8 years banking experience with at least 4 at senior management level, in addition to possessing a business degree and professional banking qualification.
– Branch manager: applicant to have business degree and at least 5 years banking experience.
Apply to the head of human resources P O Box 51133-00200 Nairobi by January 31.
– Chief financial officer: applicants must be qualified CPA who is members of ICPAK and with 3 to 5 years banking experience.
– Chief internal auditor: applicants must be qualified CPA who are members of ICPAK and with 3 to 5 years banking experience.
– Head of ICT: applicants should have an IS degree, 3 – 5 years banking experience and extensive experience with Equinox software.
Apply to the executive director – development, EABS Bank P O Box 47499-00100 Nairobi by January 31.
– senior finance manager: applicants to have master’s business degree and be age 32 – 40. Also be certified financial analysts with CPA (k) or ACCA and with 8 years experience at a financial institution or bank, 3 at senior level.
– branch managers: applicants must be graduates, aged 32 – 40 with at least 5 years banking experience, 2 at senior level.
– advances manager: applicants to have business degree, be age 30 – 35 and with five year advance or loans experience or 2 as a manger. Apply to email@example.com by January 17.
– Education specialist: Applicants must have 10 years experience in education or human development.
– Executive assistant to the country director: Applicants must have 7 years relevant experience.
Apply to the country director, WB – Kenya, P. O. Box 30577-00100 Nairobi by January 31.
– Oracle financial systems analyst & support coordinator – ref FIN-SYS-01/06: applicants must have accounts degree with ACCA/CPA/CIMA certification, plus IT qualification and two years experience in computerized accounting.
– Systems & procedures coordinator – ref FIN-SYS-02/06: applicants must have accounts degree with ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualification plus IT qualification and two years experience in ERP environment.
– Procurement manager ref FIN-PRO-03/06: applicants to have business degree, 5 years procurement experience and members of the chartered institute of purchases and supplies.
Apply to the human resource director Celtel Kenya at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20
– World Vision
Grants manager: applicants to have business degree with certificate in grants management and at least 3 years relevant experience preferably with USAID grants. Apply to recruit_Kenya@wvi.org by 20 January.
Zimele asset management is a co-operative with blue-chip management that allows investors to invest in equity, offshore, or money market portfolios for as little as 5,000 shillings – unlike other investment funds whose minumum investment amounts are usually over 100,000 shillings.
– The African Studies Centre, Oxford University, is offering a single full scholarship for the academic year 2006-7 for study on the MSc in African Studies. Details can be obtained by email from email@example.com and the deadline for applications is 15 February.
– The Palmhouse Foundation finances secondary education for deserving students who have have gained admission to one of the 17 national schools and who have no other means of getting funds for fees. Kennya Commercial Bank supports the foundation.
– The Jomo Kenyatta foundation is also offering limited scholarships that will finance the high school education of orphaned or destitute children who apply by 30 January. Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
AAR Health Services is seeking to establish franchises for out patient services in Thika, Eldoret, Meru, and Nyeri. Applicants should be doctors with 7 years practicing experience who own or lease secure premises in town centres on the ground floor with ample parking in these towns. They must be able to pay a fee of 500,000 if approved and be prepared to start operations immediately thereafter. Apply to the general manager AAR Health P O Box 41766-00100 Nairobi by 30th January.
Saturday 14 January
7:30 a.m. Pakistan vs. India 1st Test Day 2
3: 15 p.m. Man City vs. Man Utd
5:45 p.m. Liverpool vs. Tottenham & Portsmouth vs. Everton & Arsenal vs. Boro
8 p.m. Blackburn vs. Bolton
11:45 p.m. Valencia vs. Osasuna
Sunday 15 January
6 a.m. Australia vs. SA 2nd ODI
7: 30 a.m. Pakistan vs. India 1st Test Day 3
4 p.m. Wigan Athletic vs. West Brom
7 p.m. Sunderland vs. Chelsea
10:45 p.m. Real Madrid vs. Sevilla
16/1 Australian Open starts
20/1 Africa Cup of Nations starts
22/1 Man Utd vs. Liverpool