hotel for sale: an exclusive beach front hotel in Mombasa comprising 170 rooms, 4 restaurants & 2 pools and set on 18 acres of land (leased till 2067). Apply to the receiver/manager; Chege, Muchunguzi, Mwangi & Co at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 24, 2006.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is still seeking new premises this time on a turnkey basis; they had advertised earlier in May. Proposals should be hand-delivered to the Chairman, Office Premises Committee, UNHCR by December 29.
– Company to build and operate a wind turbine power plant in Marsabit of between 500KW and 600KW. More information can be obtained from email@example.com at the ministry of energy and the deadline for applications is January 31.
– Consultants to set up a geothermal development company. More information can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org at the ministry of energy and the deadline for applications is January 13.
Management Trainees at Uchumi supermarkets. Successful candidates will go through a training/development program on management of branch, staff, distribution/logistics, buying & other areas – and on completion of on/off the job training will be assigned specific duties within the company. Applicants should be university graduates with 2 years experience in a commercial FMGC environment and be aged below 30 years. Send applications by December 30 to the director of human resources, Uchumi at email@example.com.
KCB Sudan: Kenya Commercial Bank will set up two branches, at Juba and Rumbek in the Sudan and is seeking to hire:
– managing director: applicants should have 10 years experience, 5 of which are in senior management, of a dynamic bank/financial institution and an advanced degree.
– bank manager: applicants should have a business degree, AKIB/CIB certification, and 5 years banking operations experience with at least 2 years of managing corporate customers.
– manager operations: applicants should have business degree and 5 years general banking operations experience.
– bank clerks: must have university degree and be fluent in Arabic and English.
Apply to the divisional director, human resources, KCB P. O. Box 48400-00100 by January 3.
– supervisor funds management (i.e treasury job)
– assistant photo journalist
– personal assistant
– NDT (non-destructive testing) engineer
– Principal planning engineer
– Principal developmenet engineer
Apply to the group director human resource/security services KQ, P. O. Box 19002 Nairobi.
National Oil Corpoation of Kenya
– Internal auditor
– CEO’s personal assistant
– Credit controller
– Supply analyst
– IT coorinator
Check their website for further details.
Kenya Airports Authority
– Marketing co-ordinator Ref: 418/BH/FN – applicants should be university graduates with 5 years experience in commercial, marketing or sales management
– Customer service manager Ref: 448/CJ/FN – applicants should be university graduates with 6 years customer service experience, 3 as manager and speak a foreign language (e.g. Arabic, French, German)
– Product/brand development manager Ref: 418/BI/FN – applicants should be marketing graduates with 5 years experience acquired in dynamic marketing/PR envronment
– Credit controller: Ref: 246/BZ/FN – applicants should be university graduates with CPA (K) certifications and th 7 years of successful credit management experience at an organization with a large debtors portfolio.
Applicants should be aged 30 – 40 and apply though Hawkins Associates, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
British American insurance co (k): Assistant internal auditor (2 positions) – applicants should be university graduates with 2 years audit experience preferably with audit firm or internal audit department of large business. Apply to email@example.com by December 30.
Cooperative Insurance Company
– Assistant general maanger – cooperative & marketing
– Company secretary/legal officer
Apply through Pricewatrehousecoopers (PWC) executive selection at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 30.
most of these appear in the Daily Nation of Friday 16/12
5 a.m. Australia vs SA 1st Test Day 2
3:15 p.m. Aston Villa vs Man Utd
5:45 p.m. Fulham vs Blackburn & Everton vs Bolton & West Ham V Newcastle
8 p.m. Man City vs Birmingham
11:45 p.m. Cadiz vs Barcelona
5 a.m. Australia vs SA 1st Test Day 3
1:15 p.m. Fifa Club Final; Liverpool vs. Sao Paulo
4 p.m. Boro vs Tottenham
6:30 p.m. Arsenal vs Chelsea
10:45 p.m. Real Madrid vs Osasuna